Monday, May 17, 2010

Working on Some NEW STUFF!

It's been a few weeks since I posted a new blog entry and I don't want anybody thinking that I've gone silent or anything. I've just been working on some new episodes of Gameplay and Everything Tech. I won't give anything too revealing away, but I will say that the first of this summer's new Gameplay episodes is all about a certain sequel to a survival horror game that never was, or at least not how we all ended up experiencing it. That kicks off a summer full of all-new Gameplay!
On the tech side, I'll be reviewing the much talked about Sanyo Incognito for Boost Mobile as well as the 250GB PS3 Slim among other tech stuff. And lastly, E3 (The Electronic Entertainment Expo) is less than a month away. Expect my predictions and reactions of this year's show :)

Oh, one more thing. This summer, FRIDAY NIGHT will be the best night of your week, just saying.

Okay well that's a look at what's coming to Leashed in the approaching weeks. Thank you always for watching our stuff and please subscribe on YouTube, become a fan on Facebook, and become our friend on MySpace!

- Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment