Monday, February 22, 2010

Heavy Rain looks AWESOME!

It's less than one day away until Heavy Rain reaches the masses and is released for PS3. I personally don't have a PS3 yet, but I have been watching this game since it was first mentioned at E3. Heavy Rain looks amazing. From the obviously stunning visuals to the storyline to what the game brings to the table overall. If you're just tuning in and have no clue what this game is, here's a bit of info. In Heavy Rain you play as a series of characters, who go throughout their day interacting with people, all trying to figure out the mysterious murders of the Origami Killer. You participate in conversations and events that have multiple outcomes based on the choices you decide to make. The same people who made Indigo Prophecy are behind Heavy Rain and it shows because Indigo was a flawless adventure game with deep storyline and imersive gameplay and so is Heavy Rain. All that and probably more. While I won't have a PS3 anytime soon, I am saving up and one of the first games I buy for it, if not the first, will be Heavy Rain. It's just one of the many games on the PS3 that have caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment